May 9, 2013

WELCOME SUN





JOHN RUVIN & CO SUNGLASSES / BDG DRESS

At the beginning of winter last year I broke my sunglasses and put off buying new ones. Who needs sunglasses during a Portland winter full of grey skies? Not me. So I put off buying new glasses. I put it off even after the sun starting showing up and necessitated them. I would probably still be squinting into the sunlight now, if it weren't for John Ruvin & Co. They generously sent me a pair of summer sunglasses (they also make prescription eyewear too!) last week so now I can stop squinting and actually enjoy the sunshine.

7 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

YOu too? I break my sunglasses all the time - reason why I never buy expensive ones anymore. I like your new sunnies though. Really nice shape for your face.

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

elleandbee said...

oooh so nice! I really like this pair! Might have a little look at their website!

G Tauberge said...

such classic frames, love em!

Anonymous said...

what style are they?

Freya - Fashionable People said...

They are gorgeous - great shade and shape!

www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

itsgracebala said...

Love the sunnies

http://itsgracebala.blogspot.ca/

itsgracebala said...

The sunnies are so pretty

http://itsgracebala.blogspot.ca/