May 12, 2013

ANGEL'S REST

THRIFTED TANK / COMPLEXGEOMETRIES SHORTS / CONVERSE HIGH TOPS
(Photos by Perry Quinn)

In case the fact that I wore all white and mostly silk didn't tip you off, let me tell you that I was woefully unprepared for this three hour hike to Angel's Rest last weekend. This photo adequately conveys how I felt at every point in between the parking lot and the summit, although a little boy we passed on the way down best epitomized my feelings when he petulantly (and sweatily) told his father, "We're not going hiking again for one year!!"

8 comments:

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

whoa hiking on converse, did your feet hurt afterwards?
jealous of the weather.
loving your outfit and fjallraven backpack

Domonique Wilson said...

I always seem to underestimate hikes, ha! The positive? You looked cute whilst doing so :)

x

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful. Isn't hiking so much fun? In Seattle, we are big hikers. There are many places to go. Would love to visit your neck of the woods though. Look at the amazing view!
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Unknown said...

wow that view is amazing though so i bet it made you feel a little better!! haha I feel the same way as you and that little boy about hiking though since I got back from bootcamp

Hannah xx

Jennifer said...

Haha I was going to say how brave you were to wear all white on a hike!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love wearing all white, although perhaps not for the hike haha

Anonymous said...

nice handmade top.

http://valsshop.bigcartel.com

Unknown said...

you captured some gorgeous photos!

Myra x

Alluring Style