May 22, 2013


Anna-Sophie Berger 2011

Grids. Simplified to a square, enlarged become graphic lines.


Mi Mi Mendine said...

Loving it !!

MI MI MENDINE, Finnish fashion blogger

monkeyshines ♥ said...

inspiring trend!


Jennifer said...

Love that last one!

xo Jennifer

Morwen Anjelais said...

Absolutely love these looks! Reminds me of a Mondrian painting.

Domonique Wilson said...

Obsessed with this collection, kinda bummed it's 2011 as I'd love to use some pieces for a shoot. Thanks for sharing :)


Chelsea said...

clinical, clean - so good.

Anne said...

beautiful, I love it

shine star said...

Wow, beautiful! ;)

Joana said...

I love the simple, clean lines. So cool.

xo Joana
Grow In Fashion

Cassandra Too said...

I love the theme of the whole photoshoot. Unique and inspiring!

Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

True Story said...

good post. I may be one of the lucky ones able to read and see your post.
Come on Look And Registere Now

renyce Noel said...

Love the theme,
you always have such lovely style and images running throught your blog, a firm favourite of mine!

lola said...

Love, totally;)

La Dolce Moda said...

So authentic!!! love love love!

Great blog!!!

If you can check out


lola said...

I have seen this lookbook a while ago, so inspiring! x