May 28, 2014


Acne Studios Lash dress, Rachel Comey Faye sandals

Is it obvious that I only brought one pair of sandals to LA with me yet?

My go-to during those hot, hot days. This shirtdress is loose enough that it doesn't stick to me when I sweat plus it's made out of a crisp cotton poplin that's cool to the touch. Perfect for summer. Fabrication makes all the difference.


JenW said...

Huge fan of your shirt dress! Been meaning to get one in ages.

Geraldine said...

Loved it!! So cute!



Patricia G. said...

This shirt dress is amazing!

Cintantya S R said...

looks good! I'm on progress to make my own handmade shirtdress too ;)


Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love this outfit! The shirt is amazing!

moiminnie said...

Shirtdresses are the best for summer and they can be styled in so many different ways! I like the simple colors you chose here too // xx