November 12, 2013


The Fashion Club jacket and pin / Target muscle tee / selfmade skirt

Repping The Fashion Club in the Northwest.


Leslie: DowntownHaute said...

That jacket is awesome!

Jennifer said...

Nice look!

xo Jennifer

ronan said...

i love this! x

Style StreetStalker said...

What a cool post! Fab blog, may have to return to stalk you more!


dinda belle said...

Wow :O

monkeyshines ♥ said...

simple and lovely!


Fashion Addict said...

Gorgeous! Where in the NW are you?

Followed you on bloglovin! :)

With Love From Hollywood,
Fashion Addict LA
Recent DIY: DIY Lucite Perfume Clutch
Recent post: The Chanel Painting

Thecorner said...

Hello Camille!
I've been following your blog a long time ago, and now I rediscovered it again! Just wanted to say I am happy that you keep on doing it and I really enjoy your outfits that give me a lot of inspiration, even if my style is not really the same as yours

Benita Nwagwu said...

Your blog is such an inspiration, love how your outfits are so clean easily thrown together. x

Rabia Abbasi said...

chilled look!
Rara from RepeatPiece

YUKO said...

I spy pattern paper and oak tag. Are you now a design student?